4 Week Workshop: Stress Resilience w/ Amanda Leaveck
Hosted by Amanda Leaveck, this 4 week virtual course will dive into the science behind the human stress response, as well as offer tangible practices that tone and nourish the nervous system.
In addition to weekly zoom group calls with Amanda, participants will get two month access to a virtual course platform that contains yoga, meditation, breathwork, reflection, and outside resources to support their learning.
This 4 week course will:
1) dive into basics of the human nervous system
2) provide an overview of the biological cascade of hormones that happen as a result of stress
3) discuss the evolution of the human stress response.
This course is perfect for you if you…
- seek to feel empowered within your physical body during difficult circumstances
– are analytical and prefer to know the science behind things
-like to integrate knowledge into your body through directly experiencing it
– want to create more balance in your nervous system
April 8th, 7-8:30pm
April 15th, 7-8:30pm
April 22nd, 7-8:30pm
April 29th, 7-8:30pm
$55 for Science & Magic Members
$111 for Non-members
Pay-what-you-can scholarships available (email email@example.com for application)